Big law’s DLA Piper and Fox Rothschild were sued in a class action alleging they played a role in a $170 million real estate Ponzi that defrauded over 1,100 investors, many of them elderly who sunk in their retirement savings.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics